Monday, March 14, 2011

3 Images form Chel White's video that moved me

Cher White's video was simply put, fun. The short dark comedy of the video produced a lot of images that lasted in my mind.

1. The scrambling eyes
The scrambling eyes stuck with me for some odd reason. I can't really put much of a reason behind it. I would say it represents observation when you are trying to come up with something good to write.

2. The hands doing jumping-jacks
Writing can be such a strenuous exercise sometimes. This really stuck out to me because I can find truth in the fact that sometimes my hand literally hurts and other times I need to take a break from the exercise of thinking.

3. The thoughts in a hole
The image of the thoughts going into a hole in the ground is something I can really relate to. Sometimes I try to write a screenplay and decide that this needs to be discarded and I dig up a mental hole and suppress them forever. The image of purposefully suppressing thoughts that are not useful or that you consider flops is just very real to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment