Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Chapter 4: Breakout of the Visual (The one that my group did)

I feel like the Prezi that my group worked on accomplished a lot as far as giving information and talking about where internet writing is heading. Besides our presentation being about the breakout of the visual, we showed how the visual has evolved with writing these days. The clarity of the presentation may have been lost a little bit with how short things were. Everyone in our group explained every term and part of the presentation adequately.
The only thing that i wish that we would have improved upon is the amount of visuals we used. I think we didn't use enough visuals, especially during my part of the presentation. The use of visual in a presentation ion the Breakout of the Visual only seemed to make sense. More visuals would allow us to explain and show exactly what we meant. I feel like our presentation was made clear enough though, but this could have improved our presentation.
Overall, I though we did fine.It was fun in my opinion and I like the idea of moving through the writing space. It was an effective way of presenting the breakout of the visual.

No comments:

Post a Comment